COVID-19 Update From Pocono Mountain Rentals
Welcome Back! We are thrilled to welcome our guests back.
WE HAVE AMENDED OUR CANCELLATION POLICY FROM 60 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN TO 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
- Carbon County has been moved to the Green Status, which permits short term rentals aka: Vacation Rentals.
The safety and health of all our Guests, Owners, and Staff is a top priority. As such, we have taken additional measures to protect against the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Booking and Cancellation Policies
We are providing the following temporary special modifications of our standard Booking & Cancellation Policy. Please contact our office at 215-489-3206 with any questions you may have.
- New Reservations – Beginning May 16, 2020, we are taking reservations for Check-Ins On or After 5/22/2020.
- Length of Stay – We are taking stays for up to 7 nights.
- Gaps Between Rentals – We are requiring a 1 day gap between each stay.
- Our Community – We care about the safety of our community as well as our guests. We expect all of our guests to follow and adhere to all CDC and State requirements.
Enhanced Housekeeping Procedures
After each departure of one of our vacation homes, our professional housekeeping Associates are taking extra precautions to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in line with recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
As a standard, we use virus-killing products recommended by the Centers for Disease Control. In addition, we have deployed the following measures:
- Hand Hygiene – Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded of frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Ongoing Training – In addition to training on enhanced housekeeping and hygiene protocols, the housekeeping teams have also received COVID-19 awareness training.
- Enhanced Surface Disinfection – Our cleaning teams are focusing on enhanced disinfection of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, toilets, faucets, sinks).
- Employee Wellness – We will not allow our Associates to work if they have symptoms or show signs of having symptoms of illness.
Each home in our is equipped with an electronic lock. This standard offers our Guests the ability to go directly to their rental without the requirement to interact with our staff.
Your Safety and Additional Precautions
We encourage our Guests to follow the CDC’s recommendations for the best line of defense against coronavirus. These measures include:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap.
- Use hand sanitizer if you do not have access to soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid contact with sick people, and stay home and seek medical attention if you feel sick.
Please read the CDC recommendations for further information.
We encourage all visiting Guests to plan ahead and arrive with all necessary food and supplies. Like many other areas, our grocery stores remain open at this time, but certain items may be limited or out of stock.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain this coronavirus. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide updates to this page as appropriate.